An Affordable, Safe & Reliable Demolition Contractor Servicing the East Coast
AN AFFORDABLE, SAFE & RELIABLE DEMOLITION CONTRACTOR SERVICING THE EAST COAST
We Specialize in Asset Recovery Projects. Recycling demolition materials is not new, but it is growing in popularity!
We see “Green Projects” increasing in the construction industry.
- Recycling and re-using demolition materials makes dismantling a building more cost effective.
Not only will Recycling copper, aluminum, brass, electrical wires, cables, concrete, and wood bring your cost down, recycling helps the environment. Projects which get recycled are cleaner and safer too.
- Demolition contractors are the most experienced, and can usually provide the most affordable rates. Choose one that specializes in recycling, and you’ll save even more, since your project cost will be offset by the amount of materials that can be sold or reused. TAMCO maintains its own recycling resources, and can reuse many different types of building materials, including stone and metal. Recycling expenses are also often cheaper than the cost of disposal. Better for the environment, and better for your budget!
- In addition to standard business licensing and demolition permits, some projects require specialized training and additional permits based upon the types of building materials involved. This is not a good place to try to cut corners! TAMCO works with you to create a detailed plan for each project. TAMCO makes sure that all legal requirements have been met before demolition begins.
- 2017 Church Demolished & Salvaged Bridgeport PA
- 2017 Commercial Building Demolished Collingswood NJ
- 2017 School Demolishing Bensalem Pa 19020
- 2017 Concrete Plant Demolished West Point Pa.
- 2017 Restaurant Demolished Blue Bell Pa
- 2017 Partial Demo Prison Phila Pa.
- 2016 Commercial 96′ Tall Water tower Dismantled Philadelphia Pa
- 2016 Commercial Buildings demolished 220,000 SF Pennsauken NJ
- 2016 Commercial Buildings Demolished Spring House Pa
- 2016 Commercial 3 story brick building demolished Philadelphia Pa
- 2016 Commercial Buildings Demolished Blue Bell Pa.
- 2016 Commercial Interior Dismantling Swedesboro NJ
- 2016 Commercial Building & Smokestack Dismantling Bristol, Pa.
- 2015 Demolish barns and silos, Stockton NJ
- 2015 Dismantle, Rig and Remove Conveyors & Hoppers Piscataway NJ
- 2015 Dismantle and Remove a 150′ Radio Tower, Langhorne Pa.
- 2015 Commercial Building Demolished Perkasie, Pa.
- 2015 233,000 SF Commercial Building Demolished Vineland, NJ
- 2015 27 Rooftop Units Dismantled Joppa, MD
- 2015 Commercial Building Demolished Hillsborough, NJ
- 2015 Interior Furnace Removal at the Navy Yard, Philadelphia Pa.
- 2015 Interior Industrial Equipment Removal, Danboro Pa. A Commercial Building Demolished, Skillman NJ A
- 2014 Plant Dismantlement Terre Haute IN, Bellwood IL, Shelbyville KY, Hazelton Pa, Lancaster & Oshkosh WI
- 2014 Building demolition Whitemarsh Pa, Philadelphia Pa, Allentow n Pa, & Wayne Pa
- 2014 Interior Renovation Mt Laurel NJ
- 2013 Coal Tipple Demo, Toledo OH
- 2013 Concrete Silo Demo, Caledonia OH
- 2013 Partial Warehouse demo, Weissport Pa
- 2013 Warehouse demolition, Tullytown Pa
- 2013 Water Tank, Fairless Hills Pa